Centerfire Shooting Sports is happy to provide FFL Transfer services to all of our customers. Transferring a firearm to our facility is easy. Here is a quick guide to help you through the FFL Transfer process:
– Purchases from Dealers: Once you make the purchase, send an email to email@example.com with the seller’s contact information (preferably their email address), your name, the type of firearm you purchased, and we can forward them a copy of our FFL. Once they have that, they will be able to ship it out.
– Non-Dealer Individuals: We accept transfers from private individuals, so long as they provide a photocopy of their driver’s license and a contact phone number enclosed with the package. Packages that arrive without that information will be sent to an FFL dealer near the sender.
– NFA Transfers: Centerfire Shooting Sports is a Class III Dealer and can facilitate your NFA Transfers, as well as help you with the NFA paperwork once your item arrives. If you purchase an NFA Item, the seller will need our FFL/SOT information. Please give us their contact information so we can forward them our licenses.
We receive multiple packages every day. If your tracking information says your item has been delivered, please be aware that we need to receive it in our inventory. Once that is accomplished, you will be contacted and informed that it is ready to be picked up.
What Does A Kansas FFL License Transfer Cost?
FFL Transfer Fees at Centerfire Shooting Sports are:
- $30 per item for non-Range Members
- $25 per item for Range Members
- $100 per item for NFA Transfers.
Abandoned Firearm Policy
All firearm transfers not completed within 30 days will be charged a $50 per month storage fee plus the $30 transfer processing fee. If return shipping is needed that will be the responsibility of the purchasing party.
After 120 days from receipt, the firearm will be considered abandoned. No exceptions made except for military deployment or with prior consent.